Wednesday, November 15, 2006

finally calm again...




"Febrile Seizure" is not something you ever want to hear in reference to your own child. Ian had a cold and croup. Josie caught the cold. Scott caught the cold. I caught the cold. No big deal. Until Josie spiked a fever, had a seizure, and ended up in the ER. I'll say this about Arlington Hospital - they were fabulous. We weren't there for 30 seconds before we had four doctors and nurses working on Josie trying to help her. I was a mess, but they were great. Ian's feeling better now (after missing a week of school) and Josie seems to be doing much better, too. I love fall, but I hate how quickly we all get sick.

On the photo end of things, it's looking pretty busy until December. I promised Scott I wouldn't shoot in December, and so far, it looks like I'm going to be able to keep my promise. (I do have an exception for newborns, of course. They don't wait.) I think I'm actually going to be able to get my floors done. Hardwoods in the studio! Very exciting.

I took a few pics of Kris's daughters. Kris is my business partner. We were playing around with some tutu's. Her kids crack me up. I particularly like the one with the Groucho glasses. I have this fantasy of doing a huge family portrait, and *everyone* (including the dog) wearing Groucho glasses. A girl can dream...

No comments: