Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pregnancy project


So I've been working on a new project - documenting several women as they change during their pregnancy. We're about halfway through - a few have dropped out of the project, but several are still coming in, and it's going great. I love the idea of watching how these women change - most of my maternity portraits are done right at the end - I don't get to see the before and during, just the end. I'm not sure how it's going to look in the end - I think I'm going to do one large image with composites of everyone at the same point in their pregnancy. But then again, I might do something completely different. That's the nice thing about this being MY project - I'm the only one I have to make happy!

This is an image from one of the sessions (and a combo playdate with our daughters - I love it when my clients have kids the same age as mine!)

Cheers!

No comments: