Monday, December 3, 2007

And it was pretty perfect



We had a few technical hitches, but it actually went pretty smoothly! We raised $5200, which just tickles me to death. Lots of people purchased two files, which was great. We're definitely going to try it again next year, although this time, maybe not over Thanksgiving. (The pressure of Christmas deliveries is almost too much for me!) Huge thanks go out to Vickie, Stephanie, Julia, Andrew, and Kris. I couldn't have pulled this off without all of your help. Next time we do this, I promise to bring a wider variety of CDs. I appreciate that nobody complained about having to listen to my 5 CDs over and over (and over). :)

In other news - the studio will be closed for most of December, in order to allow us time to get out everyone's orders and still spend a sane holiday with our own kids. If you haven't placed your order by now, shame on you. You've got three more days. Which is about 2 weeks longer than I had hoped, but it is what it is. :) All slideshows will be coming offline as we redo the website (yes, new pictures! Finally!)

We are currently scheduling sessions in late January and early February. Part of the studio break is to redo the price and product lists. I'm no longer sending out 2007 Price lists, since we're not scheduling anything else in 2007. The new information packages should be out in a couple weeks. (Gotta get these orders in first!)

Speaking of which, I better get back to it. Thanks to all of you who participated in One Perfect Portrait. I... well, I'm still pretty speechless about the whole thing. And for me to be speechless, that takes a lot! :)

Cheers!

No comments: