Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So dusty!

I'm not loving the dust.  I am enjoying the idea of a new office.  But that in-between stage.... well, I'm not loving the dust.   I've started a new blog about the construction stuff.  The link is IHateTheNoise.blogspot.com  

(The name is  explained in the first post, which I wrote today.)

Today I did my first mid-construction session.  I'm not shooting during the week at all anymore, not until the contractors are doing the detail work inside, because today I was shooing the concrete guys out of the driveway and 90 minutes before the shoot, I was keeping my fingers crossed that I'd have electricity in the studio (and I did - yay!)  It's just too much stress for me.  My faint heart can't take it.  It makes me want to take to my bed.   (Okay, that may have been a bit of a stretch, hahaha.)  

I'm not going to talk much more about the construction here, because, well, I just went to the trouble of giving it its own blog.  And this is my photo site.  I want to show off my favorite pictures!  Like these:
  

No comments: