Sunday, June 29, 2008

Simply adorable

Today's session was so easy and smooth that I'm still not entirely positive something didn't go wrong and I just can't remember what it is.  (Did you follow all those double negatives?)  This little guy is still sleepy.  (I *LOVE* the first two weeks!)  He was sleeping when they came in.  He was sleeping when they undressed him (except to open his eyes long enough to see his parents were still in arms reach - you never know when you'll need a snack! - and go right back to sleep).  He woke up to nurse and went right back to sleep.  One little piddle, nothing else.  The kid was a trooper!  I had a hard time picking my favorites from the session to show you.  Y'all know I'm horrible at narrowing things down and he was simply adorable.  :)  








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your posts! What a cute!

Liz Vance said...

Why thank you, anonymous stranger! :)