Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello my lovelies....

my fifteen plus one! 

I only have a few moments to chat, and I have so many things I want to tell you.  I'm afraid I'm going to forget them if I don't start writing soon.  So I'm going to make a little note of what I want to remember for next time, and we'll take care of it then.  [beach, missing the perfect shot,  funeral, marketing, school, singing, aging, client with kids who hate me - but not as  much as before, remodeling (in the other blog), paper-thin skin, holiday cards special, roadtrips, Rice Krispies commericals.  Roughly in that order.  I hope I remember what it was I wanted to say about them!  Oh!  And ladybugs!)

I do tend to go on, you know.

So, despite being on summer vacation, I've been pretty busy this summer.  I had some new babies, and some older babies, and some who weren't babies at all.  I bet you can guess which one is which.  And to that special someone out there who probably doesn't even read the blog,  TAKE OFF YOUR WATCH!  (It's said with love, of course.)
 
     
Here are some recent adventures.... 


More soon, I promise!


No comments: