Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

So it's 1:15 in the morning.  And in approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes, a friend of mine is going to be knocking at my door, waiting for me to hit the road.  I should have gone to sleep, oh, about 3 hours ago.  But I had to pack.  (I still do.)  I had to copy over some files (I still do).  I needed to do laundry (thank you sweetie for doing this while I was  out).   I have about a hundred and three things I wanted to do before I left.  And I wasn't able to do any of them,  because I had a family thing crop up, that I wasn't expecting, and I will go into much more  detail on when I get back.  (Or maybe while I'm gone. I don't know yet.)  But there are a couple things I wanted to show you (my ever faithful 15) before I left.  

First, a new baby.  Brand new!  So new, that they had to reschedule their proofing session from their maternity portraits because they were busy having her (I love it when that happens).  This couple is so much fun.  I can't wait to see them again in a few weeks.  I don't want to tell you why yet, but let's just say it involves a plaid skirt, and some hairy knees (not mine).





This little girl - I've been photographing her since before she was born.  Her mom was one of my early maternity clients, and I've seen her just about every week.  (She and my daughter are pals.)  She's such a sweetie!





(I know what you're thinking - gray?  You shoot on gray? But it's not... black!  Go ahead, you can talk.  It's okay.  What can I say, I'm branching out. hahaha)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not a subscriber but i read your blog all the time so make that 16!

are you planning to do the charity event again this year at glencarlyn hall?