Monday, August 11, 2008

I need more time.

In general.  In the day.  In my life.  I thought the summer was going to be slow and lazy, and I'd have a session here and there, but mostly would be hanging out at the pool, or at the park, (or more realistically, on my couch).  But I thought it would be me and the kids, doing all that fun stuff we're supposed to do together.  So far, we've gone to the pool a few times, we've watched a LOT of Cinderella and Pokemon (okay, they watched while I was working), and I've spent a disordinate amount of time trying to find things that were semi-packed for the construction. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, re: construction, please see the other blog.)  But  hey, at least my life is consistent, right?  And isn't that supposed to be a good thing?  :)

So, here are a few shots from recent sessions - I love it when a headshot turns into something fun.  

And the little guy in the second set - DID NOT want to be happy.  Fortunately, the mom was FINE with a little Hershey's Kiss bribe.  (I don't want to bribe my own kids with candy, but bribing clients' kids?  Standard Operating Procedure! hahaha) 

 And he perked right up!  

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I LOVE the tie picture... great for an informal business card and (of course) for the mantle focal point.