Sunday, January 18, 2009

You've got the cutest little angel face.... (sing it with me!)

Okay, so I swear, I was going to talk about how tomorrow I have a one-year session with a baby that I photographed while she was still a belly bump, and several times since, and how we change so much that we hardly notice it every day.  But I got a little sidetracked.  And I had a newborn session today that was part-two of a belly/baby package.  I LOVED this belly shot and wanted to show you.  But again - got a  little sidetracked.  (Seriously, I am worse than a crow - there are distracting shiny objects everywhere!)  This was such a fun client.  I had a ball during the belly session.  We tried and tried to get some sleeping pics, but this little girl was having none of it.  (We'll have another little mini-session when we proof on Friday, because dang it, I *like* the sleeping baby pics!  I want to do them!)

Until then....


let's start with the belly....and then the baby!
  

No comments: