Sunday, March 9, 2008

Best hair ever!


I think this might even top Josie's lightsocket hair.  I don't know  - it's kinda hard to top your own wee beastie with anything.  :)  But seriously, I loved this little guy's hair!  

And in case you haven't noticed, I've been working on a new warm-tone B&W.  I'm loving this.

(And no, didn't pack a single thing.  Although I did manage to put a puzzle together, did about 20 baby flips (i.e., flipping the baby over, not ME), and saw The Other Boleyn Girl.  :)

Oh!  And the SEPPA print scores are coming in - so far, I know I have at least one merit print (yay!).  I'll post the rest of the results later.

And for those of you who haven't ordered  your prints, or even worse, haven't proofed (!!)   - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE - I'm about to start harassing you with annoying phone calls and emails.   Just thought I'd warn you.  :)

-e

No comments: