Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'll never get the house packed at this rate

Because what am I supposed to be doing today? Packing. Editing, too, but mostly packing. I planned for it. I scheduled for it. I have music for it (anyone who's ever been in my studio knows I do NOTHING without music... and apparently lipstick, as I discovered this week, but that's an entirely different story). But back to the packing thing. We've got about a month to get it all moved and I really wanted to be living as if we HAD to have it done by mid-march or so. And instead, what am I doing? Playing with your pictures. :) I had two shoots this week that I really want to share.

The first, this little guy just wasn't a happy camper for a lot of the session, and we'll probably end up shooting a few more, until I'm happy that I captured everything I wanted (because, of course, it's all about me! haha). But there were plenty showing his adorableness, so I'm not displeased. :) He's got the most beautiful eyes, and when he did smile, they just lit up. I loved it!



And the second shoot, this morning, was of a client who I never want to leave. She comes over and we just talk and talk and talk... and take some pictures too, but mostly talk. (And I swear, it's not all me talking!) She's so much fun! And baby G is soooo cute! I remember when she was just a belly bump (okay, it wasn't THAT long ago). I love those curls. This child passed out halfway through the shoot, and since her mom and I are always in sync with which images we like, I got to play around more with what I was shooting, and how I processed them after. I loved how these turned out.



So I suppose I should go pack some books or something now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg Liz girl you crack me up I thought I was the only one who goes thru my whole session talking to the clients, either they talk or I just keep talking myself lol!

Great shots!