Friday, March 28, 2008

I forgot the pictures!!



I'm not exactly sure what just happened.  My last post was supposed to be about this great family I had in this week, and I got a little sidetracked.  (I know, I know, ME, get SIDETRACKED?!  Never!)

ANYway.  they were so cool.  I just got a new piece of equipment in, and they had the misfortune of being the ones I decided to start using it with  (note to other photographers:  
Always practice with new equipment on clients - it's so professional looking  - especially when you can't figure out how to use it!  :)   But they were really cool with it.  And still cool w
hen I gave up and switched to something else.  And did it AGAIN.  Seriously.  It was that kind of day.  :)  But they were great!  The mom and I had been playing phone tag for so long when we were planning this session that at one point, we almost didn't connect.  (I believe the word "stalker" was used in a conversation, and it a really funny way,  which doesn't happen that often.)  I'm so glad we did connect, because she was so nice to work with (the whole family was great).  And is this not the most adorable little guy you've ever seen?  Barely a week old, and just as cute as can be!


No comments: